We invite you to a study of Manqospi Kawsay.
This course will unlock hidden mysteries and techniques to purify, heal and transmute the negative energies that damage, cause disease, and contaminate our being.
You will learn to identify the different types of energies that are inside and outside your being.
You will learn about the channels, energy centers, and altars of the sacred body and the Inka codes to purify and activate them.
We will also explore the power of the ceremony. You will receive Andean energy transmissions, which will help you achieve liberation, healing, and alignment in your sacred temple within.
Proceeds from this course will support:
- Children who lost their parents to the pandemic. Some parents left behind two or more than four small children, totally orphaned or just with their mother. They need monthly support.
- The construction and partial remodeling of Inkakunaq Yachay Wasin school (Sacred Temple of the Inka elders).
Here we will undertake a journey to the hidden worlds, to connect, receive and experience different forms of conscious and unconscious energies.
The 4 aspects of self-recognition of being :
- Maskakuy - We exist in Kawsay, where and how to search for one’s true self.
- Tarikuy- Where will the strength and light of (Kawsayní) be, because we feel and need it.
- Chaskikuy- How can we connect and receive our Manqosní.Atipay- How to remove, manage and transmute heavy, negative and other energies.
KALLPA CHASKIKUY- We will have a little practice of Andean meditation. The process of recognition and transmutation of energies that condition, manipulate, make ill and create different forms of contamination, confusion, and stagnation in our being.
- Ceremony of cleansing or purification, which we call CHUYANCHAKUY.
The true knowledge and self-recognition of our cosmic body and its primary energy centers are an important key to life. Once we learn about them, we are able to change and direct these energies in a good way.
Reconnaissance and operation of the 4 forces of Manqosní.
- Manqos Ñawinkuna- This code will help us to connect and find the sources, altars and sacred essences of our cosmic body.
- Kallpaykí Reqsiy- We will have the opportunity to know and explore the 4 different forms of energies in our hidden and cosmic world, where we will be able to know energies that we need to heal, liberate, process and transmute.
- Ch’uyanchakuy Ceremony- Purification and transmutation.
The subtle forces are not the same, they are constantly changing energies and there are different known and unknown forces that require a conscious approach.
Each person must be aware and sincere with themselves and ask themselves about how their energy field is and how it is contacting their being:
- How do I feel, and how do I feel?
- If I don't feel anything, where am I, and where am I?
- How is my energy, and where is my inner power?
- Where can I find the true strength, to guide and lead me?
- How can I use my energies and how to manage them?
Each person needs to activate and connect, heal and awaken, to change and find their own force, gifts and essence.
It is very important to take action, to know this force and to know yourself, to understand your own connection, your states of energies and how you are conducting and carrying these energies in the world.
How long will I be able to view the offering?
After the live presentation, you may register for this offering and will have access to the recording for 10 days to watch and replay.
What language is this offering presented in?
This offering is presented in Spanish and translated into English by a live translator.
What is the quality of the offering footage?
This offering is from a recording of a live Zoom presentation.
How long is the offering?
The offering is approximately 3 hours each night, so the entire course is 9+ hours.
When was this offering created?
This offering was presented live on September 24th, 25th, and 26th, 2021.
Prepare your energy body and your consciousness with meditation or with some type of ritual, to stay in a state of tranquility and connection with your internal world. This can be done with the invocations of the sacred beings that you know or your ancestors.
Bring ceremonial or ancestral costume or simply a poncho and Ch’ullu - This part is flexible.
Prepare a sacred space: bring 2-3 bouquets of flowers, Chicha or natural wine for the sacred ceremonies, 1-2 glasses for rituals, and incense to smoke the space and the Manqosní.
Túpaq's teachings are conveyed in profound simplicity, they truly are transmissions. For me, this experience has given me the gift of deeper understanding of...Read More
Túpaq's teachings are conveyed in profound simplicity, they truly are transmissions. For me, this experience has given me the gift of deeper understanding of the foundations or infrastructures, of my inner being, and how I can access this 'space' and everything in it and related to it, with practice. I also gained a deeper understanding of how everything we do in life is a sacred representation of our inner landscapes and vice versa. There are no honest shortcuts in what one does, once you get to understand what the sacred entails. This wisdom will gratefully remain with me forever, and I am looking forwards to becoming a strong flier within and beyond.Read Less
The Love and the Truth Túpaq brings forth during these teachings are truly life changing. If you're thinking about doing these teachings just do it, you won...Read More
The Love and the Truth Túpaq brings forth during these teachings are truly life changing. If you're thinking about doing these teachings just do it, you won't regret it, I can promise you that. The deep transmissions will alter your course in life and bring you to the real Truth. Thank you Túpaq for allowing all of us to received these teachings.Read Less
This was such a powerful teaching. Really deep knowledge on how to connect with our inner-self and collect parts of our essence that was lost. For me was rea...Read More
This was such a powerful teaching. Really deep knowledge on how to connect with our inner-self and collect parts of our essence that was lost. For me was really strong and healing experience. Im so grateful. ❤️Read Less
Introduction to the course
Session One Part One
Session One Part Two
Session Two Part One
Session Two Part Two
Diné Kinship with Jerry Nelson - Diné
Learn about traditional Diné (Navajo) kinship & clan system
The Inka Secrets of Purification with Túpaq Ttito Kuntur - Paq'o Andino, Inka
Learn to purify yourself with this water prayer